‘Heavens to Betsy’ where did the dang sun go? It was supposed to be mostly sunny today or at least I thought that was what the weather channel had listed a couple of days ago. Make sure you dress in layers today. It is just a little bit chilly out here and with no sun the concrete hallways or a bit damp. BUT our vendors are here and working hard and you really just never know what you are going to find in any of the rows these days.
Come on over and see what’s what and who has what to offer. We got everything from handcrafted items, new and gently used stuff of all kinds.
Keep Checking on the Directory of Goods Page for updated info on the small businesses operating in the market, what they offer, and where they are located. We keep updating almost every other week as we do get new vendors, old vendors leave, and every now and then they move around to a different spot.
Below are some pictures we took on our walkabout on Friday. We will be going around today as well to try and capture the Saturday spirit of the Market to produce another great promo video for this holiday season.
- Santa will be walking around the market next Saturday so come on by with the kids and grab some candy.
- We have a couple of vendors around the market selling just Christmas decorations – very nice displays
- Fresh Food can always be ordered at either restaurant in the market – Toni’s Kitchen on the Yellow Row and Sugar Momma’s on the Green Row.
- Southern Women Crafts on the Yellow Row officer 20% OFF ALL of her hand crocheted items – Stay Warm out there!
- The Market is sponsoring radio commercials this month. Check with Lydia if you would like your business/sales/products listed
- Non-Perishable Food Items being collected at the front of the Market for the local food drive this weekend and next.
On the Corners of the Yellow and Black Rows
Cute Little Dresses
And really cute kids set from long ago
Dixie Honey is up and running on Black Row
Mr. Johnson has some great used PCs and Laptops
Corner of the Green and Black Rows
Debbie the Fruit and Veggie Lady has great stuff
Here at the Entrance Get Your Holiday Pictures
Lora’s Gift Shop to Pick up Something Special
Sugar Momma’s Shack to grab a snack
New Vendor on corner of Green and Red Rows
Red Row is also active
Toni’s Kitchen Getting Ready for Weekend
New Vendor on Blue Row
Has Knives and Diabetic Socks Too
Another New one on the Blue Row
She has Face Mask Holders
The Blanket Man is Back on Blue Row
Nice Selection in this pink shop
Of course Steve Persinger on the Blue Row Professional Fishing Gear
Ron’s Appliances and Electronics moved to new spot
Bargain Bulk Buying on Green Row
Flo’s Alterations has a nice Holiday Display
George’s Place With Flags Socks Hats and More On Green Row
Down the Orange Row Now for Lawn Mower Parts and Tools
Griffeth Tools is always got great stuff
Back on the Yellow Row at Sammy’s Stuff
Sammy has Holidays Items as well
B&E Smoke Shop open Extended Hours on Yellow Row
Southern Women Crafts on Yellow Row -Keep Warm with Handcrocheted Items